Give a great gift to your wedding party men or women. One that is useful. They will remember YOUR day for a very long time. Fantastic Touchscreen Pocket Stylus, iPad, iPhone, Droid, or any device that uses touchscreen technology. These make great groomsmen gifts bridesmaids gifts, or wedding favors. These are Custom Made To Order. Each is handmade by me so you can pick wood or acrylic that will match the theme and colors of your wedding
This listing is for a group of 6 slim style Pocket Stylus. If you want a different quantity, convo me for a quote. Larger orders receive a larger discount.
You choose the metal finish and the body material. The photos are group photos to show you some ideas of what is possible, but these are only a very few of the vast options that are available. Click on the box "request custom order" which will initiate a conversation between us to customize these perfectly as you desire. I can then show you many more options that are available.
Choose from Wood or Acrylic Body
Choose the metal finish
Then we need to know is the color of the acrylic or the type of wood. Really there is almost no limit to the choices. The photographs give you some ideas, but if you need more ideas or want to look at some other specific choices, convo me and I will give you some choices on a color pallet for the acrylic and some wood tiles for the wood ideas.
Wood is perfect for the Rustic Wedding!
Each Stylus is packaged individually in a clear plastic tube. The group ships via Small Flat Rate Priority Mail Box and will arrive anywhere in the US in 2-4 Business Days from shipment. Canada or Mexico in 6-10 business days from shipment. If you are anywhere else, then contact me for the timing on shipping.
These are custom made to order. They will be made and ready to ship within 2 weeks of order. If you need a quicker turnaround time, then convo me for a RUSH Quote.
Give the gift to your party that they will use!
Another ASH Woodshops Original!
Make your wedding one that THEY WILL REMEMBER! because they will carry part of it with them every day after.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.