Travel boards, Cocktail board, Beach cocktail hour, Beach wine and cheese sunset, Monterey Bay Sunset, wine and cheese board, Cocktails on the deck, Mobile picnic board, Happy Hour!
One of my wife and my favorite things is to go to the ocean at sunset. We Love to take a little hard cheese, maybe some fruit, a small jar of honey, smoked salmon and our favorite wine. We listen to the waves break and the sky change color minute by minute. There is nothing more relaxing than nibbling, sipping and enjoying the view, and of course each other’s company. This small Sunset wine and cheese board is perfect for this occasion. It is small enough to fit into your picnic basket, a backpack, or whatever method you use to take your relaxing indulgence on the road with you, wherever your adventure takes you.
Not near the ocean? The same effect can be had on your patio, deck, mountain view, lake or even your own living room. It is perfect for the great escape, regardless of what that means to you or how you escape with the ones you love.
Compact enough and light enough to not even notice that it is there and fit in any compact carrier, but certainly necessary to help you with your escape. The boards are free form. The organic shapes add to your experience.
These small cutting boards measure about 6” by 10” but are totally random with curved edges and widths and lengths. The woods are walnut, maple and cherry with varying widths and curved organic lines. No two of these boards are alike. They are extremely hard and durable.
The finish is butcher block conditioner which is a mixture of bee’s wax, carnauba wax and natural oils. Every component is food safe.
If the wood starts to dry out, just rub a small amount of conditioner on it, let it soak in and rub off the excess after 15 minutes or so.
If you want a customized personalization on the board, just choose customize and we will work out the details.
The last photo shows the availability for personalization. You can purchase this service at the link below.
To customize this board with wood burned engraving see this additional listing: http://etsy.me/15CF3uA
Make this a fantastic personal gift from ASH Woodshops!
To see all great gifts for the home and bar: http://etsy.me/136SV5F
All Wooden Stemware: http://etsy.me/19pWfv0
All cutting boards: http://etsy.me/14lUf21
All Pepper Mills: http://etsy.me/114ExEz
All Wooden Bowls and Boxes: http://etsy.me/1374cTH
Thank you for visiting. I hope that you will become one of my valuable customers. You have lots of choices, and I am honored that you have chosen to purchase one of my items.
I accept PayPal or Direct Credit Card Payment Through Etsy. Payment for all items must be received and cleared before shipment. Shipment will be made within 48 hours of your cleared order if the item purchased is a stock item.
For Custom Orders, the item will be shipped within the agreed timing between buyer and seller for that custom order after payment is cleared.
All items are sold FOB my shop in Wake Forest, North Carolina, USA. Shipping costs may be added to the listing cost which are paid as part of the order (see shipping policy below).
International shipments: Any and All import taxes, duties and/or customs clearing costs for receiving items into your country are the responsibility of the buyer.
Generally Shipments are made through USPS Priority Flat Rate Box or Envelope, unless your item is able to ship a cheaper way, whichever costs you less, depending on the item I will set the shipping cost in the item appropriatly and review them monthly. Rates will vary depending on item, weight, and where you are. Specific costs are listed with the items by group cost. Special arrangements can always be made for expedited shipment, however, those extra costs are the responsibility of the buyer. If expidited shipping is requested, I will calculate the additional cost, modify the shipping cost on the listing and convert the listing to a custome listing for the buyer. I will make every effort to accomodate your needs and getting your item to you when you need it. Custom made orders will ship within 48 hours of the project being completed and paid for.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you decide that you do not like the item, then you may return it at your expense for a credit towards another purchase. If the item is truly defective, then it may be returned at my expense. My goal is to have you absolutely love every item that you purchase from me. All returns must be made no longer than 10 days after your receipt. If the item you purchase is a custom/built for you item, we are going to be in communication frequently prior to shipment to you. I don't expect that there will be any surprises that will be related to quality of the the merchandise. There will be no refunds for custom built items that are made exactly to your specifications.
Each item listed is unique in itself. There are not color options unless you consign for a custom project. If you have this desire, please contact me and I will make every effort to accommodate your needs. If you have any special requests or questions about an item, you can contact me through the Etsy Message System or direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.