Our Cutting Boards are made from FSC Certified Hardwoods, assuring that our wood is sustainably grown and harvested and completely environmentally friendly. We only use hand selected wood of the finest quality. None of our wood has any stains, paints, lacquers or other harmful chemicals. We use Water Resistant Glue and a combination of food grade mineral oil and bees wax to protect the wood. The surface is 100% food safe.
All of our boards are handmade in-house in our small shop in Wake Forest North Carolina. Our boards are easily customizable to fit any occasion, event or memory. We are able to personalize to suit your needs, and these boards make a perfect gift for everyone on your list. We can even add the perfect personal touch if you desire. Whether the personalization is to memorialize a wedding, anniversary, purchase of a new home, or to just show your appreciation, we can meet your expectation.
There is a multistep process to make our boards. From hand selection of the raw wood, cutting to widths, matching grain to make a pleasing look, then gluing to make good strength in the joints. The boards are then cut, shaped, sanded and coated with the special cutting board oil. We chamfer the edges of the boards so that there is always an edge that makes them easy to pick up from a smooth counter. These boards are meant to be used. We recommend cutting on the opposite side of the board from the engraving.
Standard cutting boards are 3/4" (19mm) thick.
This listing is a specific Graphic and Font Style sized and centered on the board.
If you want additional customization; a different graphic, a different font, a date added, different positioning or any other item that is not shown, please message us before ordering and we can work out the details, create a mock up, and set up a specific customized order.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Choose the wood type and dimension from the drop down menu.
2. In the Personalization section give us the capital letter of your monogram.
3. If this is a gift, choose gift and either include wrapping or not. If gift wrapped, a small additional charge is added.
These boards ship free via USPS Priority Mail.
Make this a fantastic personal gift from ASH Woodshops!
To see all great gifts for the home and bar: http://etsy.me/136SV5F
All Wooden Stemware: http://etsy.me/19pWfv0
All cutting boards: http://etsy.me/14lUf21
All Pepper Mills: http://etsy.me/114ExEz
All Wooden Bowls and Boxes: http://etsy.me/1374cTH
Thank you for visiting. I hope that you will become one of my valuable customers. You have lots of choices, and I am honored that you have chosen to purchase one of my items.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.