The frame is made from Red Alder Hardwood. Engraving is done with a CNC Laser Engraver.
The 5X7 photo frame dimensions:
Overall Frame 9 1/16” (Wide) X 10 1/4” (Tall)
Can accept either landscape or portrait-oriented photograph
Main Engraving area is 4 7/16” X 9 1/16”, other positions also possible.
The 4X6 photo frame dimensions:
Overall Frame 8 1/8 (Wide) X 9 1/4” (Tall)
Can accept either landscape or portrait-oriented photograph
Main Engraving area is 4 7/16” X 8 1/8”, other positions also possible.
Frames can stand or be hung either vertical or horizontal. The frame comes with 2 (two) saw tooth hangers and a double cut easel stand to accommodate either orientation.
The frame corners are reinforced with a cross grain spline.
Each frame also contains a glass photo cover.
Alder wood is a natural wood product and as such could have slight variations in color hue and grain pattern. This makes every frame a unique work of art.
What you receive in your order:
1. One Natural Red Alder Wood photo frame.
2. Frame Backing with 2 sawtooth hangars and one double cut easel stand
3. Glass photo dust cover.
4. Laser engraving to your specifications and detail.
5. Air bubble-wrapped inside protective box.
6. Packaged for safe shipping
Ordering and Personalization:
1. Choose the orientation option from the menu. Review the item photos to see the two orientation choices.
2. Choose the font option number from the second menu. Review the item photos to see the standard font choices for this listing.
3. In the “add personalization”, or “note to seller” section write in the exact personalization information that you want to have engraved. Make sure that your spelling is accurate, as we will not change anything from what you include. We will copy and paste what you give us. If you have given us errors, we may not catch them. Once Engraved the photo frames are NOT returnable.
If you have any questions regarding your order or your personalization, feel free to contact us with your questions.
Processing Time and Shipment:
Processing takes 1-3 business days depending on high demand. This may increase during high demand times, and during holiday seasons. Check our Shop Announcements for accurate details.
Shipping in 2-4 business days from time of order.
This product ships free via USPS Priority Mail and is typically delivered within 1-4 business days from ship date in the US. International orders will take 1-4 weeks depending on the country and will ship via USPS International Standard Shipping. International orders shipping to the UK or the EU can only be cancelled prior to the frame being engraved. After that time there is no cancellation nor return or refund.
Need it faster on RUSH ORDER? Contact us to see if we can accommodate faster production, plus expedited shipping is available with added cost.
All aspects of this listing are the express property of ASH Woodshops and fall under the copyright of ASH Woodshops, All Rights are Reserved.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.