The Bolt Action 30 cal Bullet Pen. Cool Pen. Patriotic Pen
This pen is a MUST HAVE for the Gun Enthusiast. A perfect gift for the Hunter, Military, Veteran, or Shooter.
Every detail, from the one of a kind bolt action mechanism to the precision engineered components, was carefully designed to ensure uniqueness and reliability. The realistic bolt-action handle smoothly advances and retracts to securely lock the refill in place. Includes a bolt action rifle clip and a replica 30 caliber cartridge and rose gold bullet tip for added authenticity.
A very unique and fun writing instrument for the Hunter, Huntress or just plain Gun Enthusiast. The pen body is made from a piece of Inferno Acrylic that was shaped on a turning lathe just like wood. The metal pen trim is 10k Gold. The ink refill is a standard Parker Style.
Give a fun unique gift.
Thank you for becoming a customer. There are many folks out there making pens. I sincerely appreciate you choosing one of mine. My goal is to make heirloom quality pens. My hope is that you will be so blown away by the quality of the product that you purchase, that you won’t go anywhere else for handmade pens. Become a collector of my pens today!
Features included in this order:
• The pen you see in the photographs is the actual pen you are purchasing.
• 10k Gold 30 Cal bullet cartridge with Rose Gold bullet
• A standard Parker Style Ballpoint Ink Refill inside the pen
• A Black Felt Bag drawstring bag.
THE PEN SHOWN IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS IS THE ACTUAL PEN BEING PURCHASED IN THIS LISTING.
Each pen is individually handmade by me, artist-craftsman Alan Huey, in a small shop in Pebble Beach California. Every piece used for the pen body is handpicked with care to match the mechanical hardware of the pen. Materials consist of; various domestic hardwoods, exotic woods, highly figured burl woods, dyed acrylic, metals, stone, or items such as mother of pearl encased in resin. The pen body is shaped on a lathe freehand. Each and every pen is one-of-a-kind due to natural variations in the figure of the grain of the wood, natural variations of the coloring of the material and the free-handed turning (shaping). Before the pen body is joined with the mechanical hardware it is shaped and smoothed using a 12 – 15 step finishing process depending on the body type. Then the body is polished, buffed and waxed with a hard durable wax to help protect the finish of the body. Each and every step performed by hand. There is no superior quality anywhere.
I use only the finest pen hardware available with hard durable plating so that the heirloom quality pen that you purchase will last for generations. Once the pen body and the mechanical hardware are joined, the pen receives a final buffing to make it shine like glass. My goal is not just to make pens, but to produce Fine Writing Instruments.
Whether this pen is a timeless gift for everyday use, or for the discerning collector, my goal is that each piece be not only beautiful and functional, but also exquisite in detail and quality that can ONLY be found handmade at ASH Woodshops. You will be proud to give this pen as a gift or pass this pen, with its fine quality and detail down to your heirs. At ASH Woodshops I will not ship anything that I would not be proud to own and use myself. Start your own collection today!
Every pen is properly packaged and promptly shipped. It will arrive virtually anywhere in the USA in 2-3 business days from shipment. If you need it faster, purchase expedited shipping via USPS Express Mail in addition to this listing purchase the Express mail shipping for writing instruments here:
See ALL Handmade Pens and Pencils Here: http://etsy.me/116IKXS
All Fountain Pens: http://etsy.me/ZddUiN
All Rollerball Pens: http://etsy.me/18swjgH
All Ballpoint Pens: http://etsy.me/17pSzbI
All Mechanical Pencils: http://etsy.me/10yUvd9
All Stylus: http://etsy.me/173KVTp
• Superior Quality
• Timeless Tradition
• Always Handmade
• Exquisite Craftsmanship
• Fine Writing Instrument
AN ASH WOODSHOPS ORIGINAL
I accept PayPal or Direct Credit Card Payment Through Etsy. Payment for all items must be received and cleared before shipment. Shipment will be made within 48 hours of your cleared order.
ALL CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS WILL BE CHARGED 7.625% CALIFORNIA STATE SALES TAX. SORRY, OUT OF MY HANDS!
All items are sold FOB my shop in Pebble Beach California, USA. Shipping costs are added to the listing which are paid as part of the order (see shipping policy below).
International shipments: Any and All import taxes, duties and/or customs clearing costs for receiving items into your country are the responsibility of the buyer.
Generally Shipments are made through USPS Priority Flat Rate Box or Envelope, unless your item is able to ship a cheaper way, whichever costs you less, depending on the item I will set the shipping cost in the item appropriatly and review them monthly. Rates will vary depending on item, weight, and where you are. Specific costs are listed with the items by group cost. Special arrangements can always be made for expedited shipment, however, those extra costs are the responsibility of the buyer. If expidited shipping is requested, I will calculate the additional cost, modify the shipping cost on the listing and convert the listing to a custome listing for the buyer. I will make every effort to accomodate your needs and getting your item to you when you need it. Custom made orders will ship within 48 hours of the project being completed and paid for.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you decide that you do not like the item, then you may return it at your expense for a credit towards another purchase. If the item is truly defective, then it may be returned at my expense. My goal is to have you absolutely love every item that you purchase from me. All returns must be made no longer than 10 days after your receipt. If the item you purchase is a custom/built for you item, we are going to be in communication frequently prior to shipment to you. I don't expect that there will be any surprises that will be related to quality of the the merchandise. There will be no refunds for custom built items that are made exactly to your specifications.
Each item listed is unique in itself. There are not color options unless you consign for a custom project. If you have this desire, please contact me and I will make every effort to accomodate your needs. If you have any special requests or questions about an item, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make every effort to respond within 48 hours.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.