An Heirloom for YOU! Conquer YOUR world with this beautiful pen.
I love writing with a fountain pen. The ink flows. The letters are smooth. The lines are fine. It reminds me if ice skating for some reason. It also brings me to a memory of good things past. This beautiful fountain pen is fit for a corporate executive or a Head-Of-State. This is one of the series that I am naming the Caesar. I am reminded of the Roman Empire by the details of Grape vines in the Gold trim and along the pocket clip. The top sunburst on the cap adds to the theme. This pen is nothing short of stunning. Show that you are in control by writing with one of these beautiful fountain pens. The body is made of Double Dyed Yellow and Black and Stabilized Box Elder Burl Wood. Burl Woods, while beautiful, are typically pithy and brittle. By stabilizing with polyester Resin the pithiness becomes non-existent and the beauty of the wood can be appreciated and used without risk. It is durable and elegant. The dyed wood really compliments the metal plating on this beautiful pen. The pen is ornate and would be considered a desk pen, however, the cap does post. Penmanship is not a lost art with this pen.
In the tradition of medium sized desk pens (5 1/4" length), Caesar is designed for use with the cap attached or unattached to the pen while writing. This ensures that you will enjoy the effortless writing and superb balance of this Heirloom Quality Pen each time you use it. Just be sure to keep the cap in plain sight so that others can see what they are missing in the ownership of a beautiful writing instrument. Because of the metals and the stabilized body material, this is a heavy pen.
A fantastic gift for the man or woman that you love!
Thank you for becoming a customer. There are many folks out there making pens. I sincerely appreciate you choosing one of mine. My goal is to make heirloom quality pens. My hope is that you will be so blown away by the quality of the product that you purchase, that you won’t go anywhere else for handmade pens. Become a collector of my pens today!
Features included in this order:
• The pen you see in the photographs is the actual pen you are purchasing
• Premium fountain pen ink refill cartridge
• An Ink converter cartridge so that you can fill with your own ink if desired
• The Pen Clip features smooth clean lines with exquisite detailing
• Postable cap for smooth traditional look
• A German made Gold and Iridium Medium writing nib for durable smooth writing
• A Black Felt Bag drawstring bag
• A Black Leatherette Gift Box
• An instruction sheet for the care of your beautiful writing instrument
• A Signed Certificate of Authenticity
• Ships Priority Mail, Flat Rate Small Box
THE PEN SHOWN IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS IS THE ACTUAL PEN BEING PURCHASED IN THIS LISTING.
Each pen is individually handmade by me, artist-craftsman Alan Huey, in a small shop in Pebble Beach California. Every piece used for the pen body is handpicked with care to match the mechanical hardware of the pen. Materials consist of; various domestic hardwoods, exotic woods, highly figured burl woods, dyed acrylic, metals, stone, or items such as mother of pearl encased in resin. The pen body is shaped on a lathe freehand. Each and every pen is one-of-a-kind due to natural variations in the figure of the grain of the wood, natural variations of the coloring of the material and the free handed turning (shaping). Before the pen body is joined with the mechanical hardware it is shaped and smoothed using a 12 – 15 step finishing process depending on the body type. Then the body is polished, buffed and waxed with a hard durable wax to help protect the finish of the body. Each and every step performed by hand. There is no superior quality anywhere.
I use only the finest pen hardware available with hard durable plating so that the heirloom quality pen that you purchase will last for generations. Once the pen body and the mechanical hardware are joined, the pen receives a final buffing to make it shine like glass. My goal is not just to make pens, but to produce Fine Writing Instruments.
Whether this pen is a timeless gift for everyday use, or for the discerning collector, my goal is that each piece be not only beautiful and functional, but also exquisite in detail and quality that can ONLY be found handmade at ASH Woodshops. You will be proud to give this pen as a gift or pass this pen, with its fine quality and detail down to your heirs. At ASH Woodshops I will not ship anything that I would not be proud to own and use myself. Start your own collection today!
Every pen is properly packaged and promptly shipped. It will arrive virtually anywhere in the USA in 2-3 business days from shipment. If you need it faster, purchase expedited shipping via USPS Express Mail in addition to this listing purchase the Express mail shipping for writing instruments here:
See ALL Handmade Pens and Pencils Here: http://etsy.me/116IKXS
All Fountain Pens: http://etsy.me/ZddUiN
All Rollerball Pens: http://etsy.me/18swjgH
All Ballpoint Pens: http://etsy.me/17pSzbI
All Mechanical Pencils: http://etsy.me/10yUvd9
All Stylus: http://etsy.me/173KVTp
• Superior Quality
• Timeless Tradition
• Always Handmade
• Exquisite Craftsmanship
• Fine Writing Instrument
AN ASH WOODSHOPS ORIGINAL
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.