Handmade Wine Bottle Stopper
Each wine stopper is handmade one-at-a-time in my shop. The wood is shaped on a turning lathe without the use of any duplication devices. Every wine stopper is made freehand. There are no two that are exactly alike, not only due to the freehand shaping, but also because each piece of wood used has individual grain colors and patterns that make each one unique.
The metal used on my stoppers is stainless steel. Don't be fooled by imitations. Some handmade wine bottle stoppers out there are chrome plated. While chrome is less expensive than stainless steel, chrome stoppers will be pitted by the acidity of the wine and will not keep their shine. Stainless steel is the most durable. You will get many years of pleasure from your stopper if you purchase one made from stainless steel.
These bottle stoppers are perfect fit for wine bottles or any adult beverage bottle. A great addition to your table, wine cabinet or bar. These make a perfect gift for the master chef, wine steward, sommelier, or bartender in your house. These are a fantastic Wine Accessory. Do you need a hostess gift for a party that you are attending? These are perfect, simple and unique.
See the full selection of wine bottle stoppers in ASH Woodshops: http://etsy.me/17uDUeL
Other shapes and designs can be made, so if you would like a custom made stopper, hit the “contact” button and send me a message.
Other beautiful items for the kitchen and home can be found in my shop here in the following links:
Pepper and Salt Mills - http://etsy.me/114ExEz
Vintage Style Pepper Mills - http://etsy.me/19PED9n
Cutting Boards - http://etsy.me/14lUf21
Heirloom Quality Handmade Pens - http://etsy.me/ZywQJ5
Touch Screen Stylus - http://etsy.me/11picBs
Another original from ASH Woodshops.
A great Gift idea
You have lots of choices of places to purchase gifts. I give you my sincere thanks for visiting my shop and hope that you become one of my many valued customers.
Like us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASH-Woodshops/123943330997350 for a chance to win a prize.
See all of our portfolio of custom and handmade items on Pinterest:
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.