Zig Zag Butcher Block Cutting Board
This beautiful cutting board is made from Walnut and Maple. Extremely Hard and durable woods. Meticulously cut and matched end grain to make a very interesting zig zag pattern. The end grain pattern shows off the beautiful complimenting grains of these two very distinct woods. The board measures 11.25' X 11.25" X 1". End Grain boards last longer than edge grain boards and are easier on your knife blades. The boards keep their look longer too as the knife is not cutting across the grain, but into the grain. This board would make a beautiful addition to any kitchen. A great gift for the chef that you love. There are no rubber feet on this board, so it is completely reversible to use on both sides. If you want rubber feet added to the bottom with my signature, then send me a conversation and I will add them for you at an additional cost of $2.00 and ad the charge before you purchase.
The finish is simply several coats of Butcher Block Conditioner, which is a mixture of mineral oil, bees wax and carnauba wax. Completely food safe. Coat again, once or twice per year to keep this beautiful piece of kitchen art in great shape for years and years. You can purchase this material at your local home center, usually found in the paint department. Make sure that you use one that is all natural.
The last photo shows the availability for personalization. You can purchase this service at the link below.
To customize this board with wood burned engraving see this additional listing: http://etsy.me/15CF3uA
Make this a fantastic personal gift from ASH Woodshops!
To see all great gifts for the home and bar: http://etsy.me/136SV5F
All Wooden Stemware: http://etsy.me/19pWfv0
All cutting boards: http://etsy.me/14lUf21
All Pepper Mills: http://etsy.me/114ExEz
All Wooden Bowls and Boxes: http://etsy.me/1374cTH
Thank you for visiting. I hope that you will become one of my valuable customers. You have lots of choices, and I am honored that you have chosen to purchase one of my items.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the US
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to an authority with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your authority. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several unique rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alan Huey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Alan Huey, 3019 Sherman Rd., Pebble Beach CA 93953
We work directly with you to determine your exact desires for custom and personalized orders. Once we reach agreement on the full scope of the order, a custom order will be created. The custom order must be paid before any materials or work will begin.
We add the size, colors, and shape description to each listing. Photos are of the actual item as each are made one at a time and each are unique.
Wood items are durable, but should never be submersed in water, or put in dishwasher. This will damage the item. Special care instructions are added where necessary on individual listings.
We do sell some items wholesale, and welcome opportunities for wholesale distribution.
individual listings are difficult to customize, because the listing is the actual item. But the item can be used as reference in creating a custom order that has design features exactly to your desire. about 25% of our sales are custom orders. We are good at it, and our customer are satisfied.